You can view the status of memorised transactions by following these steps:
- Go to Transactions
- Down to Management
- Across to Enter Memorised Transactions
- Click Status
Each scheduled memorised transaction is shown along with it’s status. The statuses include:
- Complete – The transaction has been successfully created.
- Failed – The transaction was not completed due to an error.
- Pending – The transaction has been queued and will be processed in turn.
- Processing – The transaction is currently being created.
If a memorised transaction fails, an Error Link is shown in the View Result column. Clicking this link opens the error at Setup > Company > System Alerts that explains why the memorised transaction process failed.