Note: The email address you use to log in is also used for email notifications and other communications from administrators.
To change your login email address:
- Find the Settings portlet on the Home page and click Change Email.
Note: The Settings portlet can appear anywhere on a customized dashboard. By default, it is located on the left side, and usually you must scroll down to find it.
- In the Current Password field, enter the password you currently use to login.This is required when changing your email address for the security of your account.
- Enter the new email address in the New Email Address field, and re-enter the same address in theConfirm New Email field.
- Check Just This Account to change your login information for only the account to which you are currently logged in. This only applies if you have access to multiple NetSuite accounts. If you clear this box, you can log in to all of your NetSuite accounts with the new email address you entered.
- Click Save.
After you have saved the email change:
A notification message similar to the following is sent to the current email address:
- We received a request to update the email address that you use to log in to (account name or web site name) from firstname.lastname@example.org to email@example.com. To complete this change, follow the instructions in the email sent to firstname.lastname@example.org before 4/15/14 5:13 AM. Until this change is completed, you can continue to use your current email address (email@example.com). If you did not make this request, please contact your administrator.
A validation message similar to the following is sent to the new email address, with a link that you must click to complete the change:
- We received a request to update the email address that you use to log in to (account name or web site name) from firstname.lastname@example.org to email@example.com. To complete this change, please click the following link to confirm: http://main.corp..netsuite.com/app/center/validatekey.nl?key=5qNAWGemj70gui1zqdbx. This link is valid until 15/4/14 5:13 AM. If you did not make this request, please contact your administrator.
- You must continue to use the current email address to log in until you have clicked the validation link to confirm the change.
- The new email address is listed in the Pending Email Change field on the Change Email page, until either you have clicked the validation link, or the link has expired.
- The times in the notification and validation messages are based on the time zone preference that you set at Home > Set Preferences.
- If you receive a notification message about an email change that you did not initiate, you should alert your account administrator to a possible security issue. If you receive a notification message and you realise that the change is in error, for example you made a typo in the new email address, you can let the validation link expire. You can then enter a change to the correct email address.