To set up your signature:
- Go to the Home drop down
- Go to Set Preferences
- Add your signature information here. If your signature is in HTML format, you can add the code directly in here
- Click the Save button
Note: the HTML markup needs to be entered into the signature section to format the signature correctly. If you’re unsure of how to use HTML code, please speak with your IT department or developer to assist you with the correct HTML coding for your signature.
To add an image / logo to your signature:
- Go to the Documents drop down
- Go to Files
- Select File Cabinet
- Select the folder you would like to store your image / logo within
- Click the Add File button and select your file from the browser pop up
- Once your logo is uploaded to the file cabinet, click the Edit link next to it
- Right click on the image URL
- Select Copy link address
You can then add the image link into your signature HTML code using the link address, eg.
Note: Again, speak with your IT department or developer if you’re unsure of how to add this into the HTML markup for your signature.