There are a number of standard roles already available in the system, for ease of use.
To manage role details:
- Go to the Setup drop down.
- Click Users/Roles.
- Select Manage Roles.
- From the Manage Roles page, you can view all available roles and their details, or click theCustomise link next to an existing role, to make changes to it.
- You can also create a brand new role and add all permissions manually, using the New Role button.
You can also further customise your role permissions by following the below steps:
1. Go to the Permissions tab.
2. Select your sub-tab, e.g. Lists.
3. Change the access accordingly against the type of transaction, report, list or setup, e.g. from Full to View.
4. Click Save.