Note: It is recommended to have your system administrator manage this process and to create a backup of your system registry prior to making any changes.
To stop the Exception Dump files downloading, perform the following steps:
1. Click the Windows Start button, then select Run.
2. Type Regedit in the Run window then click OK.
3. If wanting to create a backup of your system registry, go to File, then Export.
4. Expand the HKEY_CURRENT_USER folder then go to Software.
5. Click on NetSuite then NetSuite for Outlook.
6. Locate the ExceptionDump registry from the list.
7. Right-click on the ExceptionDump registry and click on Modify.
8. Select Decimal for the Base then change the Value Data from 1 to 0 to disable this.
9. Click OK.